Join our LinkedIn Community for advocacy implementation professionals.
For your customer advocacy, customer reference, communities, advisory boards, social media, content creation, field marketing, product marketing, lead gen and related customer engagement teams.
- Executive suites at many of my clients are increasingly looking to use data to glean valuable customer insights–an important trend! But when I ask how often the CEO
- So you’ve got a new CMO. It’s time to present your program to him, which you start doing in the usual way, running through your program PPT deck. You...
- from my LinkedIn articles The evidence is overwhelming that prospects want to hear from their peers before deciding to buy. That’s equally true for business buyers
- from the November Issue of Reference Point To subscribe please click. Running an effective customer reference, advocacy or related engagement program requires collaborati
- Let’s talk about establishing–and even changing–the atmosphere or attitude of significant numbers of people in a community. Sometimes, it’s little
For senior management and implementation teams:
Engage your customers.
Become irresistible to your buyers.
Create powerful brand advocates
Penetrate new or competitor markets
Build attractive customer communities
Get rapid recognition in your market
Improve financial and strategic performance
Gain access to your clients’ C-suite
Improve lead generation
“When it comes to developing high-impact customer relationships, I found out very quickly that all roads on that issue lead to Bill Lee.”
Jackie Breiter, Vice President, Customer Success & Flagship Program, CA Technologies
“Bill gets to the essentials of an issue very quickly. His knowledge in particular of customer engagement is as good as it gets. I highly recommend his consulting services.”
Richard Stanfield, CEO, Tibit Communications, Chairman, Ascend Wireless Networks
“The workshop Bill led … and the subsequent consulting he provided, were extraordinary.”
Senior Executive, $4B Manufacturing and Services Firm