For only $495, get instant access to video of all the sessions and PowerPoints from the 2015 Summit on Customer Engagement.
This is your last, best opportunity to gather the key tips and guidance you need to transform your customer engagement programs in 2015.
- Hear from Bill Lee, Founder of the Center for Customer Engagement, on how to create circles of engagement that motivate passionate advocacy even from the most seemingly reluctant customers.
- Megan Heuer, Vice President & Group Director at SiriusDecisions shares eye-popping statistics from the 2015 Customer Advocacy and Engagement Study on how companies are investing in advocacy right now and turning their advocates into a competitive advantage.
- Jeb Dasteel, Chief Customer Officer, Oracle reveals how he established the importance of customer advocacy and engagement programs to senior management and how you can too.
- Chris Adlard, Global Manager for Misys Connect, Misys, discusses the benefits of Advocacy professionals driving the client experience and what it can mean for a client’s bottom line.
- Learn how to deliver customer stories to sales reps at the moment they need them from Lee Rubin, Senior Manager, Global Reference Programs, Citrix Systems.
- Get educated on the New Rules of Selling by Jill Rowley, Diva of the New Rules of Selling. Jill shows you how to find the top 10 percent of salespeople who “get” the New Rules and understand the critical importance of customer advocacy.
- Delve into 15 breakouts and workshops led by your peers detailing everything from building winning campaigns using existing customer content to measuring the value of a customer advocate.
215 customer advocacy and engagement professionals have already experienced the value of the 2015 Summit. Companies like GE Healthcare, Siemens, LinkedIn, Amazon Web Services, HubSpot, 3M Health Information Systems, Intuit, Dropbox, Plantronics, Ariba, Intel, Landesk, VCE, Cisco, EnerNOC, NetApp, Red Hat, SAP, EMC, Genesys, Alcatel-Lucent, JDA Software, Oracle, Epicor, Dell, Ceridian, Neustar, Ariba and dozens of others will be deploying successful new programs based on information they received at the Summit. Don’t miss this last chance to gather vital information to transform your programs!
Video and PowerPoint Details:
- Bill Lee, Founder, Center for Customer Engagement, Creating Circles of Engagement
- Megan Heuer, Vice President & Group Director, SiriusDecisions: It’s Time for A Customer Strategy: Transforming Advocacy From Marketing Tactic To Competitive Advantage
- Jill Rowley, Diva, New Rules of Selling: How to Become Irresistible to Sales
- A Fireside Chat with Jeb Dasteel, Chief Customer Officer, Oracle
Breakouts and Workshops
Why Advocacy Professionals Should Connect and Lead the Client Experience
by Chris Adlard, Global Manager for Misys Connect, Misys
From Customer References to Customer Advocates: Building a Sustainable Customer Advocacy Program
by Heather Higgins, Strategy & Market Development Leader, IBM and Jane Hiscock, President, Farland Group
The Amazing Impact of Customer Communities On a Business
by Erica Kuhl, Sr. Director of Community, Salesforce.com
Delivering Customer Evidence, Just When Sales Needs It
by Lee Rubin, Senior Manager, Global Reference Programs, Citrix Systems
How to Build Winning Campaigns Using Existing Customer Content
by Roe Thiessen, Director, Content Strategy + Digital Insights, Dell, and Dan Brooks, Regional Vice President, Metia
More Than Just a Reference Program
by Kim Edwards, Director, Customer Success, Ceridian
Making Advocates Matter: How “Ruthless” Organizations Are Transforming Their Customer Advocacy Practices
by Eileen Dippolito, Director of Marketing, Citrix and Amir Hartman, Co-Founder, Mainstay Company
Moments of Truth: How to Measure the Value of a Customer Advocate
by Hannah Shain, Marketing Manager, Cloud Elements
Why Metrics Matter: Getting Outside the Case Study Box
by Swati Kamath, Global Customer Content Programs Manager (Customer Experience Group) at HP Software and Lauren Locke-Paddon, Customer Success Manager, TechValidate
No CRM Integration, No Problem!
by Jack Ferres, Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, Kronos Incorporated
Getting to the Strategic Stuff by Automating the Tactical With Salesforce
by David Sroka, President, and Darren Smith, Vice President, Point of Reference
How to Become Irresistible to Sales
by Jill Rowley, Diva, New Rules of Selling
Building a Community Engagement Strategy
By Rachel Happe, Co-founder, Community Roundtable
The Human Factor: Editorializing Customer Stories to Anchor Your Content Marketing Strategy
by Lorie Loe, Eccolo Media
Just Getting Started
by Tony Burton, Manager, Customer Reference Program at Epicor Software Company
Whether you are just starting out with your engagement program or looking for new ideas, these videos and PowerPoints will bring you the information you need. Click above for immediate access to the latest tools and tips for creating a successful engagement program at your organization.