The Center for Customer Engagement has established a Hall of Fame to recognize outstanding career accomplishments by practitioners in the field of customer advocacy and engagement, including:
- Building customer engagement programs that pursue and achieve important strategic business objectives.
- Developing the full potential of their best customers to help such customers both grow the business while also building their own careers.
- Demonstrating noteworthy thought leadership in the profession; never satisfied to rest on their laurels.
- Serving in leadership roles and sharing their expertise with the broader customer engagement community.
- Giving back by mentoring less experienced colleagues coming into the profession.
Hall of Fame members are regarded by their peers as exemplars of professionalism, and by their senior managements as essential strategic contributors to the business.