Date TBD Dallas Limited Attendance
If you’re running a customer advocacy or engagement program, you’re cultivating extraordinary relationships with your firm’s most valuable resources—namely, its best customers. Yet, ironically, you’re probably not getting the support, respect and/or resources you need from your C-suite or other key stakeholders.
This one-day, high-intensity workshop will get you the support and resources you need. It will start beforehand with pre-work, and will end with you having a customized plan for becoming indispensable to your CXO.
- Research-based techniques for how to get into your key CXO’s head–in a good way.
- How to engage and talk to your CXO irresistibly. with the help of voluntary (but highly encouraged) role plays and hot seats.
- How to overcome the 800-pound gorilla in your head (fear, low self-esteem, and the imposter syndrome) (hint: your CXO has the same gorilla!).
- How Marquee Customers provide the most powerful leverage point for your firm–and for at least one of your CXO’s top priorities.
- Field-tested graphics and models to communicate the value of what you do to CXOs, in ways they’ll find w compelling (based on dozens of executive workshops I’ve done over the last four years).
- A step-by-step process for understanding, engaging and making an impact on a top priority of your C-suite.
With your customized plan,
YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Anticipate your CXO’s potential concerns, objections, delays, etc. and turn them into positives.
- Gain a seat at your firm’s strategy table.
- Form closer, more collaborative “trusted advisor” relationships with your C-suite.
- Leverage your relationship with your C-suite into greater support from key stakeholders.
* We will use preparatory work, role plays, case studies, and practice with a variety of scenarios to make this a pragmatic, immediately applicable skills building session. But please register soon–audience size will be limited.
To be held Wednesday, November 8, in Dallas.
Hotel to be determined (it will be within 20 minutes of DFW Airport.
Register by October 10 to get a $200 discount ($795. After October 10, registration fee is $995).